Are you Interested in developing Players and contributing to the fastest growing Sport in Australia?? Do you want to be part of the Womens AFL National Competition launching in 2017?
WE ARE SEEKING QUALIFIED COACHES for:
YOUTH GIRLS (Players aged 13-18 Years)
The South Fremantle Women’s Football Club is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified coaches for the above positions.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience developing footballers, along with outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Previous experience coaching female athletes is desirable but not essential. Please email Sue Harker for a more detailed selection criteria for each position.
Suitable applicants will possess:
People Management & Planning:
• Capacity to effectively manage the playing group
• Ability to lead and influence within a senior and junior club environment
• Demonstrate structured and sequential training program within the football season
• Capacity to teach/educate/mentor/facilitate players of all abilities
• Demonstrated knowledge of coaching techniques/strategies and modern training methods
at a senior club level
• Sound understanding of skill development learning strategies
• High level of communication skills
• Youth Girls - AFL Level 1 coach accreditation or higher, or willing to obtain by June 2017
• Reserves - AFL Level 1 coach accreditation or higher, or willing to obtain by June 2017
• League - AFL Level 2 coach accreditation, or willing to obtain by June 2017
Applicants are required to submit a coaching resume, cover letter and which position you are seeking with the selection criteria required.
Any queries should be directed to SFWFC Vice President: Sue Harker
Remuneration package will be negotiated upon appointment.
Applications are to be submitted to:
SFWFC Vice President
Applications close @ 12pm Friday 28th October 2016